Samsung Tv Troubleshooting No Picture

The thread asking for Samsung Tv Troubleshooting No Picture.On the forum we found question about Samsung LCD TV No Picture but has Sound

Hello all. I have had my Samsung LCD TV for just over a year. (of course, just enough time for the warranty to expire) I go to turn it on this morning and the picture turns on and then the screen goes black.
The sound still comes out of the TV perfectly fine. I cannot see any of the menus or anything when I change the source either. I've tried unplugging the TV for a while, plugging it into different outlets and even using a different power cord. None of these have seemed to help. Am I looking at a costly repair? I've read things about back lights going out, power supplies being bad but I have no idea. Any and all insight would be greatly appreciated!
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label

Recent Post

Total Pageviews