GET SAMSUNG TV TROUBLESHOOTING

SAMSUNG TV TROUBLESHOOTING i SENT THIS TO edward earlier, but lost connection, I also sent my visa number. Thus I bought new 42 inch samsung tv and installed it. at bottom of screen it comes up with ads, such as SERIES L6 touch of class, automotion plus and a couple of others. cannot get this 3 inch line of ads off. they come up about every 15 seconds, then off 15 seconds and so on. very irritating. read booklet, only thing similar seems to be CAPTIONs. How do I get this off my new tv.


Optional Information:
Make: samsung 42 inch tv
Model: LN40C630KIF

Already Tried:
MADE CERTAIN NOT CABLE. HOOKED IT UP ONLY TO DVD AND GOT NO ADS.

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page. If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.Sorry about the confusing Chat - you needn't accept until I had helped you but pretty sure I know what you problem is. Your TV is in Store Demo mode - you need to set it to Home mode. To do this: Press the SOURCE button to select TV mode, go to MENU/Setup/Plug&Play and then select Home Use.

No need to accept again - but if this does not solve your problem let me know.

Understand your situation - bad storms here yesterday.

Thanks,
Rod
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label

Recent Post

Total Pageviews